Effective contact reports help build the future of a donor’s relationship with your institution. But gift officers are rarely trained to write reports that contain the information advancement leaders need to succeed. How do you improve the reporting skills needed to write detailed and useful reports?
In Writing Meaningful Contact Reports: A Handbook for Fundraisers, Jason McNeal of Gonser Gerber, LLP guides you through these challenges by:
- Defining which interactions require contact reports
- Demonstrating how contact reports can play a vital part in strengthening your institution’s culture of philanthropy
- Providing examples of high- and low-quality contact reports
- Outlining key elements of contact reports
- Addressing ways to make writing reports easier
- Providing worksheets and templates to assist you in writing and using reports more effectively