It just happens. Sometimes it’s a product of poor planning or a difficult economy. Many times it’s a result of poor execution, over reaching in setting the goal, or staff or volunteer fatigue. Whatever the reason, organizations facing a “stalled campaign” face doubt, turmoil and stress. What should an organization do with a “stalled campaign”?
Join us for this Gonser Gerber Institute webinar, presented by Nancy O. Gray, Senior Consultant with Gonser Gerber, as we discuss what a stalled campaign is, why stalled campaigns happen, how to move out of a stall or rut and back into active donor giving, and how to identify a dead campaign and what to do about it.
Topics we will cover include:
- The three most popular reasons why a campaign stalls
- Questions to ask yourself to identify why your campaign is stalled
- How to go about solving some of these critical issues, or preventing them from happening
- Expanding your prospect pool to support your campaign
The fee is $295 per institution, which allows your entire team the opportunity to participate in this professional development at the same time. If you are a current client of Gonser Gerber Advancement Consulting, that fee is just $145. You will also receive a copy of the presentation and a recording of the webinar with your registration.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level Advancement Professionals – Strategic resources for senior-level leaders.
- Mid-level Advancement Professionals – For staff who already know the basics and need to refine skills in defined areas.
- New to Advancement – For professionals new to the advancement profession – whether this is your first job or you’re a workforce veteran.
- Presidents, Heads, and CEOs
- Campaign Volunteer Leaders and Professional Staff
- Chief Advancement Officers
- Development Directors
- Major Gift and Planned Giving staff
- Annual Giving staff
- Alumni/Constituent Relations staff
- Campaign staff
- Communications and Public Relations staff
Nancy Oliver Gray, CFRE, joined the firm in 2017 as a Senior Consultant. Prior to joining Gonser Gerber, Nancy served as President of Hollins University from 2005-2017, retiring as president emerita in 2017, where she led two campaigns, raising a combined three hundred million dollars in partnership with many talented volunteers. She has also served as president of Converse College, where she, the staff and volunteer team completed a hundred million dollar campaign. Prior to her presidencies, Nancy served as vice president for external relations at Rider University and vice president for seminary relations at Princeton Theological Seminary. She has also had development experience at Vanderbilt University, The University of Louisville, Oberlin College and The Lawrenceville School. She is currently a member of the boards of Princeton Theological Seminary, Mill Mountain Theatre, the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra, and the Advisory Board for the Virginia Tech School of Public and International Affairs.