You know you need to extend gratitude to your donors. You know you should report to them on how their gift made a difference. But it’s easy to become so focused on getting the gifts, that you pay less attention on how you should respond after the gift is in the door.
This webinar will share proven strategies and real-world examples of highly effective – and inexpensive – donor relation efforts. If you are planning to enhance your stewardship efforts or are looking to strengthen an already solid donor relations program, this webinar will provide the 5 Essential Tips you will want to implement.
With examples from across North America and from a variety of non-profit institutions and organizations, Jason McNeal, partner at Gonser Gerber LLP, will highlight the most important aspects of successful donor relations programs. If you are interested in thanking donors better, recognizing them more thoughtfully, and reporting back to them in more compelling ways, you won’t want to miss this webinar!
The focus of this webinar will include:
- Creating comprehensive donor experiences that best encourage donors to stay engaged.
- Ensuring your policies are relevant and current.
- Acknowledging gifts in ways that communicate your sincere gratitude.
- Recognizing your donors in ways that resonate with them.
- Balancing stories with numbers when reporting on gifts.
The fee is $295 per institution, which allows your entire team the opportunity to participate in this professional development at the same time. If you are a current client of Gonser Gerber Advancement Consulting, that fee is just $145. You will also receive a copy of the presentation and a recording of the webinar with your registration.
Who Should Attend:
- Mid-level Advancement Professionals – For staff who already know the basics and need to refine skills in defined areas.
- New to Advancement – For professionals new to the advancement profession – whether this is your first job or you’re a workforce veteran.
- Chief Advancement Officers
- Development Directors
- Annual Giving staff
- Major Gift and Planned Giving staff
- Alumni/Constituent Relations staff
- Prospect Researchers
- Campaign staff
- Communications and Public Relations staff
About Your Faculty:
Jason McNeal, Ph.D., Gonser Gerber partner, is a recognized authority on advancement leadership for non-profit and educational organizations. Having served as the chief advancement officer at East Georgia College and Maryville College (TN), he also has consulted with institutions throughout the U.S. and Canada for the last decade. Dr. McNeal has written extensively on key issues in non-profit fundraising and leadership including his blog that you can find at http://www.jasonmcneal.com.