On August 9 and 10, 2018, in Lombard, Illinois, a group of more than 200 professionals from higher education, secondary schools, religious organizations, health care, and other non-profit agencies, gathered together to learn more about planning and executing Your Best Campaign – A Transformational Impact on Your Institution. Led by Gonser Gerber Partners and Senior Consultants, the day-and-a-half workshop explored topics that shed light on how the well-crafted campaign can transform your institution through extraordinary gifts, volunteers, focus, vision, and leadership.
Specific topics covered included:
- Optimizing Your Campaign to Fuel Your Mission and Vision
- Planning: The First Step Toward Success
- Designing the Infrastructure: Staffing and Resourcing Your Campaign
- The President and the Board: Are They Prepared?
- Volunteer Leadership and Their Role in Your Success
- Reinvesting in Your Pipeline of Major Donors
- Inviting Your Donors’ Best Gifts
- Quiet and Public Communications Strategies
- When and How to Finish Your Campaign Strong
“Outstanding content – relevant. Excellent work!”
“Energy, enthusiasm, motivation to always be better. Great conversation and information.”
This year was unique in that we featured the Gonser Gerber Partners and Senior Consultants as speakers. We also introduced breakfast roundtable conversations, covering a variety of specific and pointed topics related to campaigns that were submitted by attendees in advance. We heard great things about these changes, and hope to continue to bring lively conversations, focused presentations, networking opportunities, and thoughtfully planned conferences to you each and every year.