The end of the calendar year is a great time to invite your organization’s constituents to make a personally significant gift. The natural good tidings, holiday cheer and thankfulness of the season (not to mention the appeal of the tax deduction) compel many people toward generosity.
But if your end of the year giving efforts are limited to a last-minute direct appeal in late November or early December, then you are likely missing out on significant philanthropic revenue. The most effective development programs plan their end of year efforts in advance, and specifically develop approaches to engage with all of their constituents at the end of the year.
In this webinar, featuring Charlie Shepard of Gonser Gerber, we will explore some of these year-end approaches and look specifically at strategies to:
- move major donor prospects closer to a gift,
- steward and expand your legacy society,
- renew and upgrade your annual donors,
- acquire more first-time donors,
- increase volunteer participation,
- and improve constituent engagement.
Join us now to plan for your end of the year strategies!
The fee is $295 per institution, which allows your entire team the opportunity to participate in this professional development at the same time. If you are a current client of Gonser Gerber Advancement Consulting, that fee is just $145. You will also receive a copy of the presentation and a recording of the webinar with your registration.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Advancement Officers – Those in charge of End of the Year Planning and Results
- Mid-level Advancement Professionals – For staff who already know the basics and need to refine skills in defined areas.
- New to Advancement – For professionals new to the advancement profession – whether this is your first job or you’re a workforce veteran.Including:
- Development Directors
- Annual Giving staff
- Major Gift and Planned Giving staff
- Constituent Relations staff
- Prospect Researchers
- Campaign staff
Charlie Shepard, Senior Consultant at Gonser Gerber, provides development consulting services to non-profit organizations in all aspects of institutional advancement. Prior to joining Gonser Gerber, Charlie served the Advancement field for more than 18 years, with his most recent position as Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Asbury University in Kentucky.