These are confusing, scary, and unparalleled times. And, these also are the times when advancement and development teams do some of their most profoundly important and best work.
It is during these times that the important mission of your institution or organization will need more charitable gift resources. It is during these times that those you serve need you fully living out your mission. And, it is during these times that your donors and funding partners need to experience your care and compassion for them.
It is during these times that these three goals are more vital than ever:
- The important mission of your institution or organization need more charitable gift resources.
- Those you serve need you fully living out your mission.
- Your donors and funding partners need to experience your care and compassion for them.
Here are some of the resources from Gonser Gerber to help you plan now and for the immediate future:
- Our newest E-Bulletin on Advancement – “Advancement During Our Global Crisis”
- Gonser Gerber Institute – Professional Development Webinars and Distance-Learning Resources. With physical distancing measures in place and teams working remotely, the Gonser Gerber Institute has several options to help.
- Our webinar on April 9 – “Our Campaign and COVID-19 – The Impact of this Economy on Your Campaign“
- Our webinar on April 15 – “Resilient – American Philanthropy in the Wake of Economic Uncertainty“
- Our webinar on April 29 – “Crowdsourcing and Digital Fundraising“
- Our free webinar recording from March 27, 2020 – “Advancement During The COVID-19 Pandemic”
- Contact Us by email or phone to talk about how Gonser Gerber can help your institution during these challenging times.