These are confusing, scary, and unparalleled times. And, these also are the times when advancement and development teams do some of their most profoundly important and best work.
It is during these times that the important mission of your institution or organization will need more charitable gift resources. It is during these times that those you serve need you fully living out your mission. And, it is during these times that your donors and funding partners need to experience your care and compassion for them.
It is during these times that these three goals are more vital than ever:
- The important mission of your institution or organization need more charitable gift resources.
- Those you serve need you fully living out your mission.
- Your donors and funding partners need to experience your care and compassion for them.
Gonser Gerber Institute had introduced Advancement Clinics to help support your institution quickly develop incisive strategies on some of your most vexing questions and issues. Here are some additional resources from Gonser Gerber to help you plan now and for the immediate future:
- Our newest E-Bulletin on Advancement – “Advancement During Our Global Crisis”
- Our free webinar recording – “Advancement During The COVID-19 Pandemic”
- Gonser Gerber Institute – Professional Development Webinars and Distance-Learning Resources. With physical distancing measures in place and teams working remotely, the Gonser Gerber Institute has several options to help.
- Previous Webinar Recordings:
- “Our Campaign and COVID-19 – The Impact of this Economy on Your Campaign”
- “Resilient – American Philanthropy in the Wake of Economic Uncertainty”
- “Crowdsourcing and Digital Fundraising”
- “Increasing Advancement Results and Productivity While Working Remotely”
- “Phonathon During a Pandemic”
- “In the Trenches – Practical Advice on Working with Major Donors”
- Contact Us by email or phone to talk about how Gonser Gerber can help your institution during these challenging times.