The Gonser Gerber Institute is pleased to announce a customized, just-in-time service to help you quickly develop incisive strategies on some of your most vexing questions and issues. The Advancement Clinic is Gonser Gerber’s newest consulting innovation and will help you move from having questions to adopting practical solutions that you can begin implementing today.
Here’s how it works.
The Advancement Clinic provides you with a half-day, in-depth, virtual consulting session with one of our experienced advancement and leadership consultants. Advancement Clinics are designed to address your key challenges, answer your most complex questions, and conclude with a practical set of action steps to help you move past the hurdles and roadblocks you’re currently facing. Your Gonser Gerber consultant will conduct a deep dive into the knotty problems and issue(s) you are facing and will guide you to an implementation plan that helps you make the difference between “just surviving” to “thriving.”
Clinics will be helpful to:
- Presidents, Heads, and CEOs
- Board Chairs and Trustees
- Board Advancement/Development Committee Members
- Chief Advancement Officers
- Development Directors
- Major Gift, Planned Giving, and Principal Gift staff
- Major Gift Volunteers
- Annual Fund/Giving staff
- Alumni/Constituent Relations staff
- Stewardship staff
- Communications and Public Relations staff
Clinics are intended to dig deep on a particular challenge you’re facing or a solution that is evading you. Here are a few examples of topics that an Advancement Clinic can address:
- You have a specific concern – moving forward with a campaign in an uncertain environment, major gift fundraising results need improvement, board leadership in Advancement is not strong, annual giving has stagnated, making the most of the Board governance committee or development committee.
- You have a question about a process – event planning, database health and optimization, prospect management systems, annual giving.
- You have challenges around a specific constituency – alumni/parent engagement, volunteer leadership, expanding the role of your board.
There are three steps to the Gonser Gerber Advancement Clinic:
- Schedule an initial conversation with a member of our Gonser Gerber Consulting Team to discuss your institution, your situation, and how we can help.
- Secure a date that works for you (and your team if appropriate) and respond to an information and materials request in advance so we can learn more about you.
- Meet with a Gonser Gerber consultant to discuss your challenge and take part in interactive conversations between all participants. All Clinics will end with action steps or homework to keep you moving in the right direction.
If you’re interested in talking with Gonser Gerber Institute staff about scheduling an Advancement Clinic, contact us at email@example.com.