We are seeking an Administrative And Marketing Assistant to join our team! In this important role, you will perform clerical and administrative duties that drive company success. Apply Now!
- Provide direct administrative support for two-to-three assigned consultants.
- Compile data and draft reports for studies, audits, and other relevant client reports.
- Assist and drafting and finalizing contracts for new clients.
- Coordinate travel for consultants.
- Search the firm’s resource library for samples needed for clients.
- Answer office phone inquiries.
- Facilitate responses to firm email inquiries.
- Assist consultants in hosting clients and prospective clients during the Annual Conference and on other occasions.
- Assist with client communication and outreach.
- Help consultants stay on task with all deadlines.
- Develop and finalize prospective client proposals for all consultants.
- Create an initial draft of proposals when requested by consultants and serve as primary editor throughout the proposal development process.
- Ensure final drafts of proposals are carefully edited for grammar, style, and consistent use of terminology before submitting to consultants for final review.
- Ensure final proposals are correctly saved and available for future use and reference.
- Develop and finalize presentations for all consultants, including reviewing and creating content for PowerPoint presentations.
- Support firm-wide marketing-related activities.
- Update the firm’s website in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain an email marketing schedule and, in accordance, review, finalize, and distribute email content in a timely and effective manner.
- Execute a social media communication schedule and ensure social media posts are communicated timely and effectively on the platforms where the firm is present.
- Proof, edit, and format all marketing-related content, including but not limited to marketing copy, website copy, proposals, reports, and letters.
- Assist with improving the firm’s ability to personalize and segment marketing messages.
- Assist with analyzing past client data for Gonser Gerber Consulting, Institute, and Search to identify trends and opportunities for the firm to conduct targeted outreach for client development purposes.
- Provide backup support for work conducted by administrative assistants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Graphic design experience in tools such as Adobe and InDesign
- Web content management/update experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, etc.)
- Proofreading and copywriting experience
- At least seven years of office support experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Position reports to the Administrative Partner. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate to the candidate’s experience.