Comprehensive Advancement Counsel brings best practices, strategies, and techniques to you through long-term and personalized partnerships. While developing the resources needed to advance your institution is the primary focus of advancement programs, our Comprehensive Advancement Counsel aims to strengthen all aspects of your advancement program.
This service provides counsel in the following areas:
- Annual Giving Programs including direct mail, phonathons, and face-to-face solicitations
- Major Gifts Program
- Planned Giving Program
- Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Program
- Alumni, Parent, and Constituency Relations
- Governing Board and Volunteer Education
- Advancement Leadership Recruitment, Staffing, and Organization
- Advancement Services including donor records and prospect research
You will benefit from a regular schedule of consulting visits tailored your needs.